Cancer Support & Online Resources
Having a strong support network while dealing with the effects of cancer and life after cancer is important. We encourage all patients to seek support, both within their circle of family and friends, and in the greater community.
- Brain Tumor Support Group
- STAR Survivorship Program for adult survivors of pediatric cancer
- SUCCEED Breast Cancer Survivorship Program
- American Cancer Society Patient Navigation Services
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- Radiation Therapy Answers
Visit the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University Web site for more information about cancer care at Northwestern Memorial.