Our top priority is to be the very best place to work in healthcare.
Healthcare is among society’s most important functions, as well as its most challenging and demanding. To provide the best healthcare, Northwestern Memorial Hospital attracts and retains the best employees. We believe that what is important to our employees is important to our institution. Our commitment to this philosophy is seen in the quality of the benefits we offer.
Northwestern Memorial offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and balance the demands of their work and personal lives. The following benefits are available, most from the first day of employment, to employees and their eligible dependents. Eligible dependents include spouses, same-sex domestic partners and children.
Health and Wellness
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Prescription coverage
Preparing for the Future
- Retirement benefits
Peace of Mind
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- On-campus children's daycare center
Individual and Career Development
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development activities
For more information, visit Career Growth.
A Helping Hand
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Life Resources is a confidential resource for employees and their families. EAP offers:
- Counseling resources
- Referrals to childcare, eldercare and legal and financial resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts (funded through tax-exempt payroll deduction) for employee dependent care, transportation and healthcare spending
- Shuttle bus service to and from downtown train stations
- Discounted employee parking
- Employee discounts on merchandise and services from local businesses and national chains
For more information about employee benefits offered at Northwestern Memorial, call the Benefits Center at 877-882-6013.