In addition to handling any issue related to women's skin, Northwestern Memorial's Dermatology Department provides specialty clinics, including:
- Acne and Excessive Hair Clinic for Women
- Collagen Vascular Disorders Clinic
- Contact and Occupational Dermatitis Clinic
- Cutaneous Lymphoma Clinic
- Mucosal Clinic for Oral and Vaginal Disorders
- Northwestern Center for Ethnic Skin
- Pigmented Lesion and Melanoma Clinic
- The Cancer Skin Care Program
- Transplantation Skin Cancer Service
Our clinics are staffed with board-certified dermatologists who pursue a wide range of academic activities including teaching, clinical research and basic science research.
For more information about our specialty dermatology clinics, call 312-695-8106.