Physicians Access Line
Northwestern Memorial's Physician Access Line (PAL) is a resource for physicians and staff dedicated to serving the needs of the community. A registered nurse is available for clinical inquiries. When you refer a patient through PAL, our Consultants are able to assist you with:
- Finding the appropriate specialist for your patient
- Scheduling physician appointments
- Scheduling diagnostic procedure appointments
- Providing information about hospital services
- Facilitating physician to physician communication
Information is sent to your patient with appointment confirmation, discount parking information, and a map of the campus.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours.