Developed by the National Library of Medicine specifically for consumers, this site is a portal for both government-sponsored and privately developed health information for the lay public. This is the most comprehensive, authoritative portal available for men’s health topics.
US TOO! International
This is the home page of an independent network of prostate cancer support groups. It includes some full-text publications and current information on therapies and clinical trials for prostate cancer.
- Men’s health. Kirby RS, 2009
- Men’s health : body, identity and social context. Broom A. 2008
- The sexual health of men. Serrant-Green L. and McLuskey J. 2008
- Why men die first : how to lengthen your lifespan. Legato M. 2008
- 100 Questions & answers about prostate disease. Loughlin KR. 2007
- Men’s health: how to do it. Conrad D. 2007
- Advocate guide to gay men’s health and wellness. Spinelli F. 2008
- Black woman’s guide to black men’s health. Collier AK. 2007
- Complete guide to men's health. American Medical Association. 2001
- Dr. Katz's guide to prostate health: from conventional to holistic therapies. Katz AE. 2006
- Surviving prostate cancer: what you need to know to make informed decisions.Fuller TE. 2006
- Harvard Men’s Health Watch. 2006–.
- Cleveland Clinic Men’s Health Advisor. 2006–.
- Every Man Should Know About His Prostate. 10 min.
- Catheter Care for Men After Urologic Surgery. 15 min.
- Prostate Disorders (Enlarged Prostate) at Time of Diagnosis. 5 min.
- Testicular Self-Examination. 5 min.