Northwestern Memorial physicians use their research to make a difference in patients’ lives. Tune in and listen to our physicians discuss their exciting research and advances in treatments. Presented by Patient Power.
View a list of our upcoming podcasts.
- Advances in the Treatment of Lung Cancer (audio)
- Lung Cancer Screening in the Wake of the National Lung Screening Trial (audio)
- Minimally Invasive Approaches to Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Staging (audio)
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery for Lung Cancer (audio)
- Personalizing Therapy for the Treatment of Patients with Lung Cancer (audio)
- Surgical Treatment of Lung Cancer (audio)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Living with COPD (audio)
- There Has Never Been a Better Time to Quit Smoking (audio)
- Why Quit Smoking? (audio)