Our goal is to provide comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for people who suffer from disorders associated with the pelvic floor. Though most of the pelvic floor disorders are specific to women, some also affect men.
The conditions we treat include:
- Pelvic organ prolapse (descent of bladder, vagina or rectum)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder and urge incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Difficulty with bladder or bowel emptying
- Complicated perineal injury/tears from childbirth
- Interstitial cystisis/painful bladder syndrome
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD)/ pelvic pain
We understand the sensitive nature of these problems and prioritize our patients’ comfort and privacy. Our program provides outstanding, individualized care based on your specific needs in a confidential environment.
For more information or to make a confidential appointment with one of our physicians, please call the Integrated Pelvic Health Program at 312-926-4747.