The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Arthritis disorders
- Degenerative arthritis: shoulder, hip, knee, and spine
- Extremity deformities
- Foot and ankle injuries and deformities
- Injuries and metastatic lesions of the musculoskeletal system
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Simple and complex fractures of the spine and extremities
- Skeletal problems related to osteoporosis
- Spinal disorders: deformity, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, traumatic injury
- Sports-related injuries: upper and lower extremities
- Trauma-related injuries
The Acute Spinal Cord Injury Center at Northwestern Memorial and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago are part of the Midwest Regional Spinal Cord Injury Care System. This collaborative effort, is one of only 14 Model System programs inthe United States to be designated as a Model System of Care for spinalcord injury.
Tune in to Health
Listen to our physicians discuss the latest advances in orthopaedic injuries, disease and disorders.