William M. Clark, MD
This physician accepts new patients.Read important legal notice
Office Phone: 312-373-7291
- Monday:8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday:8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday:8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Depression, Anxiety Disorders
Education and Training
University of North Carolina School of Medicine 1986
Mcgaw Medical Center/Nu 1990
Dr. Clark conducts psychotherapy and psychopharmacological treatment using a "bio-psycho-social" model of understanding that integrates genetic, personality, and environmental contributors to an individual's difficulties and strengths.
View the full disclosure of external professional relationships