Renee A. Scola, MD
This physician prefers to see new patients referred by another physician.Read important legal notice
- Monday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday:8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday:8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Diabetes, Preventive Medicine, Hypertension, Cholesterol Management, Cardiac Care, Thyroid Disorders, Medical Management of Pregnancy, Women's Health
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University 1997
Loyola University Medical Center 2000
Tune in to Health
Listen to Renee Scola, MD, discuss why so many women are affected by hypertension and what they can do about it.