Pregnancy & Newborn Classes
Prentice Women's Hospital offers classes to help prepare you and those close to you for the birth of your baby. Classes are taught by certified childbirth educators.
To register for a class, please call 1-877-926-4664.
Baby 101: Essentials for First Time Parents
- Great Expectations
- Infant/Pediatric CPR and Safety
- Cesarean Birth
- Breastfeeding: The Best Beginning, for teens
- Newborn Baby Care: The Basics
- Pediatric Care for Your New Baby
Additional Prenatal Programs
For Repeat Parents
For Parents of Multiples
After the Birth of Your Baby
- Infant Massage
- Transition to Motherhood Series
- New Mom Support Group
- Wealth Management Strategies for Parents
- Bowser and the Baby
Prentice offers access to support groups to help prepare you and those close to you for the birth of your baby.
For New Moms
Loss of a Child