Outpatient & Community Care
Through our outpatient care settings, we work to recognize and treat mental illness as soon as the symptoms are present. Quickly identifying mental conditions helps prevent long-term disability and empowers patients with more persistent mental illnesses to lead meaningful lives with the greatest degree of independence possible. We offer outpatient care both on the medical campus and in the community.
- Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Outpatient Clinic
- Stone Mental Health Center
- Stone Mental Health Center satellite clinic at the Lawson House YMCA
- Supportive Housing Program for homeless adults at Lawson House YMCA
- The Warren Wright Adolescent Center