Expert Care, Disease-Specific Programs
At Northwestern, physicians and researchers work together so that patients have the benefit of clinical innovation influenced by leading-edge research in the treatment of a range of disorders, including:
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Mental conditions unique to women
- Adolescent behavioral health
- The dual diagnosis and treatment of mental illness with addiction
Treatment options offered include:
- Emergency and crisis intervention
- Neuromodulation therapy including electroconvulsive therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation and deep brain stimulation
- Psychosocial and cognitive rehabilitation
Inpatient and outpatient care is offered for adults 18 and older who experience and are diagnosed with a range of mental disorders. Take a tour of our inpatient unit.
Treatment for adolescents ages 13 to 22 is available at the Stone Institute’s Warren Wright Adolescent Center.