Emergency Department Services
The goal of emergency and trauma treatment is to stabilize patients and help them through the acute phase of their illness or injury. The emergency department at Northwestern Memorial has a Level 1 trauma designation, which means we are capable of treating the most serious trauma patients with expert care. Our board-certified emergency medicine specialists create individualized diagnostic care plans to ensure the highest quality.
- Emergency department visits, outpatient
- Emergency department visits, inpatient
- Emergency department visits, total
- Emergency department bypass hours
- Percent of emergency department bypass hours
- Percent of patients who discontinued care or left against medical advice