Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is a national firm that provides services to survey healthcare consumers and patients about their experiences. Northwestern Memorial engages Press Ganey to survey our patients and to provide comparative data to enable us to identify opportunities to improve. For more information, view their Web site.
Below are our Press Ganey measures
- Emergency Department satisfaction, likelihood to recommend
- Emergency Department satisfaction, overall
- Inpatient satisfaction, likelihood to recommend
- Inpatient satisfaction, overall
- Outpatient surgery satisfaction, likelihood to recommend
- Outpatient surgery satisfaction, overall
- How prepared you felt for your baby's discharge
- How well your baby's physician included you in decisions about your baby's care
- Nurses' encouragement of your participation in your baby's care when possible (bathing, feeding, temperature taking, Kangaroo Care)
- Nurses' support of mother's efforts to breastfeed (if applicable)
- Overall rating of care given to your baby
- Privacy available at your baby's bedside
- Parent satisfaction: likelihood to recommend the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit