Every detail counts when it comes to providing the highest quality care that is safe and error-free. Northwestern Memorial Hospital is recognized as a national leader in quality and patient safety for our commitment to proven, effective practices and our investment in outcomes research.
What Quality Means to Us
To us, quality means delivering care that is effective, safe, coordinated, timely and convenient. To find out if we are achieving quality care, we constantly measure our healthcare performance by collecting hundreds of quality measures. We make our Quality Ratings public to let you know how we measure up to national healthcare quality comparisons.
Our National Recognition
Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine are nationally recognized leaders in development, research and implementation of quality and patient safety processes and measures.
- Leapfrog Awards Top Marks for Patient Safety to Northwestern Medicine Hospitals - May 7, 2014
- Consumer Choice Awards Won by Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital - October 21, 2013
- Northwestern Memorial Ranks 6th Nationally on U.S. News' Best Hospitals 2013-14 Honor Roll - July 16, 2013
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Receives Best Practices in Hospital Website Transparency Award - April 15, 2013
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Recognized as Top Hospitals - December 2012
Get the Flash Player to see this player.