Northwestern's Department of Radiology provides non-invasive and minimally invasive imaging services for your screening, diagnostic and interventional needs.
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Diagnostic Imaging - X-ray & Fluoroscopy
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography (Breast Imaging)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Click on the links above for more information about your procedure and for links to locations that offer it. You'll need a physician order for all procedures.
Our Inpatient Radiology Department serves patients 24 hours a day. Some of our imaging services are mobile and can be performed at your bedside for your convenience.
American College of Radiology (ACR) Accreditation
Our ultrasound, MRI and CT sections are proud to be accredited facilities of the American College of Radiology (ACR). Earning this designation means:
- We have voluntarily gone through a rigorous review process to ensure we meet nationally accepted standards
- Our staff is well qualified through education and certification to perform and interpret your imaging
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive
- Our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines set by the ACR
To schedule an outpatient radiology service, please call 312-926-6366.