The medical staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital's Department of Interventional Radiology provides a wide range of minimally invasive treatment procedures, including:
- Uterine fibroid embolization for treatment of uterine fibroids
- Chemo embolization and radiofrequency ablation for treatment of cancer
- Vertebroplasty for treatment of vertebral fractures resulting from osteoporosis
- Guglielmi Detachable Coiling (GDC) for treatment of aneurysm
- Angioplasty for opening blocked arteries
For more information about our interventional radiology services, please call our Physician Referral service at 1-877-926-4664.