Northwestern Memorial’s Spine Center makes use of advanced technology and clinical expertise to treat a variety of conditions of the spine, particularly in the cervical (neck) and lumbar (lower back) regions of the spine.
Treatments may range from radiation therapy for spinal tumors, to corticosteroids for reduction of inflammation and relief from back pain, to the use of therapeutic orthotic devices like neck and back braces to allow your spine to heal.
Computer-navigated surgery brings advanced diagnostic imaging to bear on patients with spine injury, allowing spine specialists the best possible look at an impacted region on your spine, and to come up with an appropriate course of treatment.
Diagnostic & Treatment Options
- Radiation Therapy (Radiotherapy)
- Corticosteroids for Spinal Cord Injury
- Computer-Navigated Surgery
- Spinal Orthotics
- Vertebroplasty & Kyphoplasty
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Scoliosis Correction
- Kyphosis Correction
Cervical (Neck) Region
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Cranial-Cervical Reconstruction
Thoracic (Central Back) Region
- Thoracic Fusion
- Anterior Approaches to Thoracic Spine
Lumbar (Lower Back) Region
For additional information about the Spine Center, or to schedule a consultation, please call 877-926-4664.