The Volunteer Department provides hospital departments with capable, dependable and trained volunteer staff to assist hospital staff with serving patients, their families and visitors.
- At least 18 years old
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass an employee health screening
- Read and agree to a confidentiality code
- Agree to a six month commitment of at least three to four hours per week
- Adhere to the hospital dress code
Benefits of Volunteering
- Annual awards dinner and program in recognition of your service to Northwestern Memorial
- Annual service recognition event for volunteers with one or more years of service
- Uniforms for appropriate areas
For information or if you would like to become a volunteer at Northwestern Memorial Hospital call 312-926-2070 or complete our online Volunteer Application Form.
710 N. Fairbanks
7th Floor – Room 101
Chicago, IL 60611