Outpatient care for adolescents (ages 13–22) and their families is provided through the Warren Wright Adolescent Center, a part of Northwestern Memorial's Ida Stone Institute of Psychiatry. Treatment services are available for all mental health conditions, including substance abuse, depression and ADHD.
At Warren Wright, one or more of the following services may be recommended for you:
- Comprehensive evaluation by the mental health team
- Treatment planning
- Individual and family counseling
- Medication management
- Treatment groups
- Psychological testing, including ADHD
- Follow-up care
Adolescents in need of inpatient care are hospitalized at another facility, with follow-up care provided by their primary mental health providers from Northwestern Memorial.
- Mood disorders (depression)
- Attention deficit disorders (ADD, ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Substance use disorders (Alcohol, Drug)
Warren Wright Adolescent Center
446 East Ontario Street, 6th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Hours: 9 to 5 p.m.
For extreme emergency (immediate threat of harm), call 911